TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our school season begins September (limited), full on October through May.
*if registered and attending lessons at DeLelles , Fees are broken down in monthly installments SEPTEMBER through MAY. That is a total 9 months of payments due. Fees are not based on weeks student is present per month. Fees will be still due even if lessons are not attended. This includes a pandemic like Covid. I will do all I can to meet with students virtually if need be. When You register so I hold a seat/opening for your child in return you are accepting the terms that payments are due in full or in 9 monthly installments (Sept-May) during the school season.
Responsiblities of Fees
- All parents and/or guardians responsible for payment of lessons and will be required to pay all balances in full each month as fees are accumulated.
- All class fees that will accumulate Sept. through May will be due regarless if child withdrawals before the season is over.
- This includes all classes at DeLelles schools enrolled Sept through May*.
- Delinquent accounts will be filed with the Small Claims Court by the end of the season.
- A $10 late charge will be added to your account by the second lesson of the month for any unpaid balances.
- There will be a $25 service fee for all returned checks- then cash only will be accepted there after for any fees..
- Lessons are figured on a yearly basis and are to be paid whether class is attended or not. We do not discount for families enrolled, weather, vacations or illness.
- There are no make ups for lessons cancelled due to weather or power outages.
- Please make checks payable to Beth Ann Cercone, Venmo @BethAnn-Cercone or cash.
Lessons are based on a seasonal fee and are broken down to a monthly price for your convenience. There are no refunds for withdrawal, missed or canceled classes, sports seasons, holidays, vacations, inclement weather, or lack of interest.
Students are required to wear clothing that is comfortable and allows for full movement. Parents please use good judgement.
Students that are over the age of 2.5 are still welcomed to join if not fully potty trained. They are required to be able to achieve the basic physical demands that require them to use the the toilet. I will help with the snaps, ties and etc. BUT they are required to pull down, up and wipe. We do not change diapers during any classes
WATER BREAKS & food?
I totally understand children get hungry & Thirsty. Though class time is not a time for eating and drinking until snack time. This means if I am told the student is hungry/thirsty I will remind them they will get a scrumptious snack and drink when it is snack time. Preschoolers are not to bring food or drinks to class for themselves. Please eat before coming to classes.
All those bringing students to class and choose to wait , you must wait in your car. There are parking lots near by if you plan on waiting more than 10 mins
1. The first lot is right passed the fire station. or 2. the EGCC lot.
Most updates will be posted here on this web site www.delelles.com , POSTED ON FACEBOOK and/or sent to you by text.
If there is weather is an issue , "DeLelles Schools" will be posted on the
Snowbird report on News 9 or News 9 online www.wtov9.com/index.html under DELELLES PRESCHOOL : though all classes are included
BY SIGNING INFORMATION/ REGISTRATION FORM YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS ABOVE.
I WANT TO SIGN UP TODAY